Goofy is a widower whose only family and reminder of his wife is his son Max.
So glad I bought this book
'Life on the Line' Bullet.
I’m 200% confident it says End of the LINE
I just really really pray that some day I reach a ranking where people understand the counter picking game, as well as ADCs who have map awareness and quit walking into avoidable 3v1s. If I’m supporting, I should not have a better KDA because my ADC backs off instead of last hitting. Seriously.
Escape from the Spirit World: Avatar Yangchen (x)
#so many people still do not get this#the avatar is SUPPOSED to have attachments; the avatar MUST love others#and people talk about how aang ~never makes sacrifices~ but he loses SO MUCH#he sacrifices SO MUCH#he can never completely follow the spiritual teachings and guidance of his people. he cannot attain enlightenment#and he gains so much but he still loses that aspect of his culture and he’s THE LAST PERSON IN HIS CULTURE FOR SO LONG#and the show does talk about this. aang gives up power and he gives up total spiritual harmony#he chooses to love katara. he chooses to go to his friends and protect them.#zuko and aang’s storylines are deliberately designed as foils#zuko’s emotional quest is to find himself. aang’s emotional quest is to accept himself#zuko gives up physical trappings and physical power to gain spiritual strength and peace#while aang gives up spiritual power and enlightenment to gain the strength of attachments to other people#a sacrifice is still a sacrifice even if you gain other things#SORRY THAT IS A WEIRD TANGENT ANYWAY OK
The SLAPS DRINKING GAME is a great game to play with your friends at a public establishment with lots of people around. It works like seven eleven doubles: you have two dice, and you go around in a circle, rolling in turns.
- If you roll anything that’s NOT a seven, an eleven or doubles, you drink and pass the dice to the next player.
- if the next player rolls the same thing you did, the two of you must SLAP EACH OTHER IN THE FACE. (no rings.)
- If you roll a seven, an eleven or doubles, you get to select another person in the group and SLAP THEM IN THE FACE. (again no rings.) then you get to roll again.
- if you roll a 7, 11 or doubles again, you get to point to two people in the group and make them slap each other.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 3x in a row, everyone in the group closes their eyes and you get to stalk around silently and slap someone by surprise.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 4x in a row, everyone in the group gets to slap you.
"How do you win?" EVERYBODY FUCKING WINS. "When is this game over?" NEVER. "Why is this fun?" I DON’T KNOW, ASK A NEUROSCIENTIST.