“I hope not. That could produce some unpleasant dimensional anomalies.”
Doctor Who: Logopolis
This is the greatest thing in all of classic Doctor Who
7/7 with haste?
well I have something for the new standard red deck wins! XD
You can enchant a tapped land, so turn 4.
i reblogged this before but we actually started playing this game and it has resulted in spilled drinks, flying cigarettes, and friends getting hit in the gut with 5lb crystal balls
it is fantastic
animaniacs was ahead of its time
omg the cosplayers
Yes. This is just the greatest. I think all internet trolls should be attacked by Baloney.
Can this be required watching before signing up for the internet?
These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
Anyone else find it extremely ironic that we have a mail lady chasing a dog
Don’t fuck with the postal service.
Liberty. Reason. Justice. Civility. Edification. Perfection.
This could be why Finn is afraid of the ocean: it caused the death of his mother.
Amazingly perfectly awesomeTheory from: Anon.
This. Scares. Me.
This is why I love the internet